- Experience New York’s groundbreaking art and architecture on a walking tour
- Learn about Manhattan’s vibrant cultural life from a knowledgeable guide
- See the works of contemporary ‘starchitects’ like Frank Gehry and Zaha Hadid
- Visit Chelsea’s impressive galleries and the renowned Whitney Museum
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Our meeting location will be near the start of the High Line at Gansevoort and Washington Streets. (exact location will be confirmed one week prior to tour via email) Dates: Regularly scheduled group tours operate during gallery opening hours, 5-6 times per month.
The tour will end near 10th Ave in the mid-20s. (exact location will be confirmed one week prior to tour via email)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours take place rain or shine and are almost entirely outside.
- Your tour guide is licensed by New York City's Department of Consumer Affairs as a tour guide and is a member of the International Association of Art Critics (AICA USA)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Art Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.