11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private Guide In English
Departure & Return
89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
We are going to meet in Grand Central Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travelevo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Boston-Harvard University and Washington DC?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Boston-Harvard University and Washington DC?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Boston-Harvard University and Washington DC?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Boston-Harvard University and Washington DC?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandAudio Guides - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Niagara Falls Tours & TicketsBronx Zoo Tours & TicketsWhite Plains Performing Arts Center Tours & TicketsTimes Square Tours & TicketsGreenwich Village Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA) Tours & TicketsBronx Museum of the Arts Tours & TicketsWinter Garden Theatre Tours & TicketsIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Tours & TicketsImperial Theatre Tours & Tickets42nd Street New York City Tours & TicketsNewark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Tours & TicketsTriBeCa Tours & TicketsMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD) Tours & TicketsNederlander Theater Tours & TicketsLyceum Theatre Tours & TicketsHelen Hayes Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum at Eldridge Street Tours & TicketsChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex Tours & TicketsBryant Park Tours & Tickets