- An elegant sailboat cruise to view the New York City skyline from the water
- Sail past top sights like the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Experience engine-free sailing on the Adirondack, a schooner-style boat
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As the wind fills the massive sails of this two-masted schooner, you will head to the open waters of New York Harbor past Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Enjoy a glass of complimentary Champagne, wine, beer, or soft drink while relaxing and taking in the view of the skyline.
You’ll have time to enjoy the urban cityscape and snap photos of the iconic skyline before the return sail to Chelsea Piers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "You're allowed to bring food so it was pretty fun packing our own little picnic to enjoy onboard." See review