- 4-hour tour of Christmas lights in Dyker Heights, from Manhattan
- Tour the Christmas lighting displays in Dyker Heights
- See a Brooklyn neighborhood that goes all out with Christmas decorations
- Hear commentary from the guide about holiday traditions in New York City
- Includes pickup and drop-off at central points in Manhattan
Departure & Return
ITALIAN - SPANISH and PORTUGUESE TOUR GUIDE : please be outside of Amarone restaurant
ENGLISH and FRENCH TOUR GUIDE: please be outside of Fountain Gallery
GERMAN TOUR GUIDE: please be outside of Mom's Kitchen restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tour is unavailable on December 24th and December 31st
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sir Paddy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms