Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour NYC's West Side on this High Line walking tour, with a stop at Vessel
- Walk more than one mile (1.6 kilometers) of an elevated NYC greenway
- Enjoy views of the water, walk past gardens, and see works of public art
- Easily find your tour on 14th Street, just blocks from several subway lines
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in front of the entrance to the Apple Store
The tour will end at the entrance to The Vessel. Where you can enjoy the art work and the 2500 stgairs over 9 stories and 1 mile at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalksNYC, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff