- Take short guided walks in High Line Park and Grand Central Station
- View Manhattan’s glittering landmarks and famous neighborhoods
- See Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, SoHo and more
- Learn about New York’s history and top sights from your onboard guide
Departure & Return
On 7th Avenue, between 50th and 51st Streets (middle of the block) in Manhattan
What To Expect
Begin your trip at Times Square in the evening, boarding your coach bus and meeting your guide. Make your way by bus to your first stopping point, the city’s beautiful Grand Central Terminal, for a guided inside tour.
Jump aboard the bus for a sightseeing trip through the glowing nighttime streets of Lower Manhattan and Midtown. Explore famous upscale areas like SoHo, Tribeca, and Greenwich Village, pass by the iconic Washington Square Park and see other Big Apple attractions, listening as your guide shares details about the city’s history, celebrity residents and key landmarks.
Lastly, head to the High Line to learn about the origins of this incredible addition to New York’s green space from your guide, discovering its former role as a freight railway that was abandoned for decades before being transformed into the urban oasis you see today. Join your guide on a quick stroll, offering a chance to admire its cutting-edge design, a landscape of local plants, open green spaces, and public art.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Effective Immediately, All Guests to Edge Observation Deck Ages 12 Years or Older Will Need to Show Valid Proof of Vaccination Against Covid-19. Proof of vaccines may include any of the following: A photo or hard copy of their CDC vaccination card / NYC COVID Safe App / New York State Excelsior App / Official vaccine record OR A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines approved for use by the World Health Organization: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac. All guests 18 years or older require a photo ID in addition to proof of vaccination.
- Two bus options: closed-top luxury bus (standard) or glass-top/open-top convertible bus (upgrade)
- Please note that if you purchased Edge Observatory tickets - Hudson Yards is the last stop on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours NY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews