Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Check-in at the ticket booth is located just steps from the dock at the Chelsea Piers Complex at Pier 62. If walking, cross the West Side Highway at 22nd Street. Once at the Chelsea Piers Complex walk around the North side of the building toward the Hudson River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Each reservation is assigned a private table
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth. All guests in your group must be present at check-in
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- When purchasing tickets, please advise us right away if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group so that we can seat you together
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons