- Private tour of New York City by classic convertible
- New York's highlights, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown, and Little Italy
- Ride in an open-top 1971 Buick Skylark GS
- Amazing Manhattan skyline view from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Expert commentary from your native New Yorker guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
Departure & Return
In front of Palma Restaurant, 28 Cornelia Street, Greenwich Village NYC 10014 Between Bleecker & West 4th Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the history of New York City and about each neighborhood that you visit along the way.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
• Greenwich Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians and today home to many celebrities
• SoHo, the city's main neighborhood for shopping
• TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
• South Street Seaport, an ambient cobblestone area on the East River
• Brooklyn Bridge, built in 1870, one of the most iconic bridges on the planet
• Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
• Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America and many great Chinese restaurants
• Little Italy, once home to ample amounts of newly arrived Italians and today boasts dozens of Italian restaurants.
Once the tour of Lower Manhattan has concluded, hop out of the classic car and stretch your legs, knowing you just saw New York City for a unique and fun perspective.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation
- Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during severly inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the company needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
- Food and drink is not permitted on the tour. However a bottle of water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (4 passengers max)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New York Fun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff