Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the Big Apple’s superhero and comic book sites with an expert
- Visit sites like Publishers Row, the United Nations, and Grand Central
- Enjoy a different perspective on some of New York City’s top attractions
- Private tour means you can stop as often as you like to take photos
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of the United Nations Building on the corner of 1st Avenue and 42nd Street. Our guide will be there to greet you at the confirmed time of your tour. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms