1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Statue of Liberty is one of the most famous symbols of the US, and one of NYC’s most-visited attractions. Book ferry tickets in advance to avoid long lines at the Battery Park ticket booths. Choose a ticket type that suits you, from great-value flex tickets to fast-track reserve-line tickets including pedestal access. All options include access to Ellis Island too.
- Save time by prebooking ferry tickets for Liberty and Ellis islands
- Pick a ticket option to suit your budget and travel style
- Upgrade for fast-track reserve line ferry access and pedestal entry
- Choose a departure time that fits in with your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
Pedestal Access (unless option selected)
Reserve Fast Track Access (optional upgrade)
Departure & Return
Departure PointStatue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet tour guide at 24 State Street located in front of Starbucks Coffee. DO NOT GO INTO BATTERY PARK.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade
1 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - Long IslandAttractions & Museums - Long IslandCategory
Bronx ZooLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsCastle Clinton National MonumentThe Met BreuerMorris-Jumel MansionWoolworth Building Chelsea MarketFriends BuildingMetLife StadiumCiti FieldCentral ParkManhattan Cruise TerminalFrick Collection Rockaway BeachBowling GreenBattery ParkMoMA PS1Eleven Tears MemorialDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceFraunces Tavern Museum