Departure & Return
Upon arrival to 78 John Miller way, Kearny NJ 07032, please call our shuttle bus(phone # provided on ticket)for pick up to heliport.Meet our shuttle bus in front of the Dry Dock Bistro (located at address).The shuttle bus is light blue with a red and white helicopter, the logo says Miami Helicopter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seating goes according to weight and balance. Weight maximum is 250 pounds per person. Passengers are weighed at our facility and passengers weighing over the weight limit are required to purchase an additional seat or will forfeit their flight.
- Helicopter seats 6 passengers and 1 pilot. All tours are shared with other passengers. All 6 seats must be purchased for a private tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Passengers must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time with Identification It is strongly advised to arrive prior to check in time to avoid being charged late fee *** ***LATE FEE PRICES*** Passengers failing to arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time will be charged $50.00 per person late fee. Passengers arriving 30 minutes or less prior to scheduled flight time will be charged $100.00 per person late fee.
- New York Helicopter has the right to cancel, change or delay any flight any time for any reason, which includes weather conditions, Temporary Flight Restrictions implemented by the FAA, minimum number of passengers not met for tour, helicopter maintenance and all other circumstances outside of our control.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Helicopter Tours L.L.C.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.