Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a day of discounted shopping at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- Maximize your savings with an included coupon booklet
- Multiple daily departures and return times make the trip hassle-free
- You can bring a suitcase along to take home your purchases
Departure & Return
Departure: McDonald's 51st Street on the corner of Broadway & 51st Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Shop the approximately 220 premium outlets at your own pace and volition, and then rest your weary legs and pocketbook on the ride back to Manhattan. Be sure to catch one of those transfers back to the island or you'll be ferreting out your own return transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You're allowed to bring a suitcase to store your purchases
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff