Departure & Return
We are located at the white gated dock adjacent to 509 S. Bay Front, Newport Beach. You will see banners on the side of the dock entrance that say 'Whale and Dolphin Watching' in red. Capt. Nick will meet you at the dock entrance and escort your group to the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable. Bring an extra Jacket or sweatshirt and Sunblock. Thank you.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in THIRD trimester
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY East Meets West Whale Watching
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands