Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine surfing, coasteering and wild camping in one trip
- Travel light—camping gear, wetsuits and surfboards are included
- Ideal for beginners—two surfing lessons are included
- Lots of fun camp activities to take part in, such as axe throwing
Departure & Return
Please meet us at 4 Alma Place, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1NF. Look for the blue building opposite Sainsbury's. Your nearest parking is Tower road car park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cornish Wave Surf & Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.