3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head out to the city of Nimes, a short drive from Montpellier, with this walking tour of the historic city. You'll visit ancient Roman monuments, including temples and an amphitheater, followed by strolls through the old city center. You'll also get to visit a covered market and sample regional cheese specialties along with a variety of other gourmet treats!
- Sample cheeses and other regional delicacies at local shops
- Food tastings are included in the tour price
- Explore the ancient ruins and modern markets of Nimes
- A local tour guide will lead the way
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontaine Pradier, 1 Esp Charles de Gaulle, 30000 Nîmes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anna Sechaud
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Taste of Nimes: Nimes Food and Sighseeing Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeNîmesFood Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFood Tours - ArlesFood Tours - AvignonCategory