- Elizabeth River dinner cruise
- See Norfolk at night
- Dancing, games, and DJ music
- Full dinner buffet with hot drinks
- Alcohol is available for purchase
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Departure & Return
Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is located at the Town Point Garage on the corner or Waterside Drive and Main St.
What To Expect
After the ship pulls into the Elizabeth River, enjoy unobstructed views of the Norfolk Skyline as a DJ spins music from the dance floor, with the option to join in the dancing, play indoor and outdoor games, or simply relax on deck. Sit down to a buffet dinner of salads, fresh entrees, and desserts along with unlimited hot coffee, tea, and water.
The dinner tables on the Spirit of Norfolk can accommodate groups of all sizes, with seating options for two to 10 at communal tables that offer a fun opportunity to socialize. At the end of your cruise on the Elizabeth River, the Spirit of Norfolk returns to Otter Berth, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Parking is available at the Waterside Garage, on the corner of Waterside Drive and Atlantic Avenue.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round
- in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Infants under three cruise free. We offer children’s prices every day of the week except Saturday.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
- Spirit of Norfolk features communal seating. Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people; so guests may be seated with other parties. We hope this will spark conversation and help everyone get to know each other.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff