Departure & Return
Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is located at the Town Point Garage on the corner or Waterside Drive and Main St.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking is available at the Waterside Garage, on the corner of Waterside Drive and Atlantic Avenue.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round
- in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Infants under three cruise free. We offer children’s prices every day of the week except Saturday.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
- Spirit of Norfolk features communal seating. Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people; so guests may be seated with other parties. We hope this will spark conversation and help everyone get to know each other.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff