9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the rustic village life in Etili during this private tour from Ella. Learn about chena cultivation, take a boat safari, and enjoy lunch in the village, where you'll plant a sapling. Along the way, you'll get personalized attention from your guide and enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace.
- Private tour for your party only
- Learn about the area through guided commentary
- All private transportation included
- Lunch and bottled water provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Authentic Village Lunch.
Service of an English Speaking Local Guide
Water Bottle Per Person.
Food and Drinks where not specified.
Entrance fees where not specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Ella
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ella Countryside Village Tour from Ella?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ella Countryside Village Tour from Ella?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ella Countryside Village Tour from Ella?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ella Countryside Village Tour from Ella?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ella Countryside Village Tour from Ella
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaEco Tours - Central Sri LankaWalking Tours - Central Sri LankaFull-day Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - KandyEco Tours - KandyWalking Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - HambantotaEco Tours - HambantotaWalking Tours - HambantotaFull-day Tours - HambantotaCategory