9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and drop off by an Air-conditioned car
Refreshments and water bottles
Lunch with chilled beer
All government taxes
Expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from most centrally located hotels in Bandarawela or Ella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Ella and Bandarawela hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Devils Staircase Trekking tour with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Devils Staircase Trekking tour with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Devils Staircase Trekking tour with lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Devils Staircase Trekking tour with lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Devils Staircase Trekking tour with lunch
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaHiking - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaWalking Tours - Central Sri LankaFull-day Tours - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - KandyHiking - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyWalking Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - HambantotaHiking - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - HambantotaWalking Tours - HambantotaFull-day Tours - HambantotaCategory