Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick & Drop from Nuwara Eliya.
Services of an English-Speaking Guide.
1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
All Taxes & Service Charges.
Entrance Fess (Horton Plains).
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Food or Drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Nuwara Eliya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horton Plains National Park from Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horton Plains National Park from Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horton Plains National Park from Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horton Plains National Park from Nuwara Eliya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horton Plains National Park from Nuwara Eliya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaHiking - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - KandyHiking - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - HambantotaHiking - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory