2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Sustainable Box of water for every guest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE Pickup at all Waikiki Hotels.
Coming from a cruise ship? We are happy to pick you up close to the harbor (4 Minute walk from Pier 2). ($20)
Staying in Ko'olina (Westside)? - Please ask about the surcharge.
Staying on the North Shore (Turtle Bay)? - Please ask about the surcharge.
Please contact us if you are staying outside of Waikiki so we can set up the pickup.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, 521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal, 23 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Tours 1 Price - Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Tours 1 Price - Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Tours 1 Price - Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Tours 1 Price - Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 21810P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiOvernight Tours - HawaiiMulti-day Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiOvernight Tours - MauiMulti-day Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiOvernight Tours - KauaiMulti-day Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Banzai PipelineKoʻolau RangeWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumKailua Beach ParkIolani PalaceDiamond HeadTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmBishop MuseumMt. TantalusKapiolani Park Sandy Beach ParkHonoluluHaleiwaParadise Cove LuauHawaii State CapitolKahana Bay Beach ParkHonolulu Museum of ArtUSS Arizona MemorialOahu Cruise Port