4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Head out on an adventure and cruise through Hawaii like a local on this fully-guided tour of Oahu. You'll venture into the beauty and biodiversity of this tropical paradise and learn about the ins and outs from people who are born and raised in the area. This laid back excursion is customizable and allows you to travel at your own pace, making it the perfect way to spend an afternoon on the island.
- Adventure With A Local: Half Circle Island Tour
- See the sites like a local
- Learn about culture and traditions from your friendly guide
- Visit top attractions like Halona Cove & Blow Hole, Makapuu Lookout and Waimanalo Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Oahu.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adventure With A Local: Half Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure With A Local: Half Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adventure With A Local: Half Circle Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiCategory
Waikiki AquariumAla Moana CenterHawaii State CapitolKapiolani Park Waimanalo Beach ParkWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialHonolulu HarborHalona BlowholeBanzai PipelineAla Moana Beach ParkShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignHonolulu Museum of ArtNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Sandy Beach ParkIolani PalaceKewalo BasinUSS Oklahoma MemorialDuke Kahanamoku BeachHaleiwaAli'iolani Hale