- Set sail along the coast of West Oahu
- See marine wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel or relax on the boat and enjoy the sights and sounds of the leeward coast
- Snacks and beverages are included
Departure & Return
Departs: Waianae Boat Harbor located at 85-471 Farrington Highway, Waianae, HI 96797, Turn into the harbor go past Spinners Cafe (on the right) just past their parking lot, turn right into harbor parking; Ko Nau Lani will be the first boat (Dock C) or alternate vessel, Sea Dreams will be at Dock A.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands