- Hike Diamond Head Crater at your own pace with a map
- Spend the morning doing one of Oahu’s most-loved hikes
- See panoramic views, fresh air and exercise on a moderate hike
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a bit strenuous if you are not fit, but it is doable, just pace yourself and take breaks along the way if needed." See review
- "Our family love the amazing view and early morning is the best." See review
- "Great guide on the bus- gave clear directions of what to do Walk is definitely a challenge for older guests but doable" See review