Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Kualoa Ranch electric-assisted mountain bike tour with a guide
- Experience the natural beauty of Oahu’s private nature reserve
- State-of-the-art, quiet Yamaha engines give you an extra push on the trail
- This leisurely e-bike adventure is ideal for beginners
Departure & Return
From Waikiki and downtown Honolulu, take H-1 freeway west to Likelike highway (63) north. Continue towards Kaneohe thru the Wilson tunnel. Connect onto Kahekili highway (83) west. Continue on 83 west until you reach Kualoa Ranch (approx. 30 mins, 11 miles) on your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected.
- Children 17 & under must be accompanied by an adult on all tours
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff