Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sip drinks, eat dinner and mingle with friends while sailing aboard a spacious catamaran
- Munch on a dinner buffet that features fresh seafood and seasonal produce from Hawaiian farms
- Ask the crew any questions about sailing or Waikiki’s landmarks
- Includes buffet dinner and two drinks
Departure & Return
Honu Lani is at Slip F28. Located at the front row of boats off of Ala Moana Boulevard. Look for the yellow sign "Hawaii Nautical".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sail towards Diamond Head and get out your camera to photograph the scenery awash in fiery sunset tones. Enjoy a tapas-style buffet dinner (see Itinerary below for a sample menu) that is sourced from Hawaii's local farms and oceans as much as possible. Two drink tickets are provided, and additional drinks can be purchased at the bar.
Sit back and enjoy the fireworks display, a Friday night tradition that lasts ten minutes.
At the conclusion of your 2-hour cruise, the captain will return you to the Kewalo Basin Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands