- 2-hour dinner and show cruise off the coast of Oahu
- 3-course crab and steak dinner
- Live entertainment by the largest cast in Hawaii's waters
Departure & Return
Star of Honolulu departs from Aloha Tower Market Place, Pier 8 at 5:30 PM. Please check in from 4:45 PM onboard the Star of Honolulu.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Find your table and be seated for a 3-course crab and steak dinner. Sip a tropical cocktail and watch the live entertainment, including the presentation '60 Years of Aloha'. Climb up to the 60-foot (18-meter) wrap around deck to watch the sunset over the tropical coastline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu
- Cruise Departs at 5:30PM
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21 all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a "Negative" or "Not-Detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests 12 and under are exempt.
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair Accessibility (for transportation and cruise): Are available upon request. The tour operator requests 48 hours advance notice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Route: The cruise ship is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Star Casual Sunset & Show Cruise.