- See the USS Arizona memorial, and see photos and artifacts from the war
- Delve into Hawaii’s role in WWII and learn the history of Pearl Harbor
- Get local insights and historical context from your guide
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
If travelers do not need transportation, we can email entrance ticket for the memorial or meet at the entrance of Pearl Harbor visitor center. Please contact us two days before for infos.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If needed, the tour can accommodate up to 12 passengers. For parties of 5 or more, additional fees will apply.
- Infant Car Seats available. Please note in special requirements field at checkout.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please send email address where we can contact you. We will send the tickets to you via email.
- If you want to add an other tour or activity on the same day please contact us and we will accomodate your requests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MSH MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII llc
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff