- Sea turtle snorkeling tour from Waikiki
- Sail along the Oahu coast by luxury catamaran
- Snorkel with green sea turtles at Turtle Canyon
- Admire the Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head from the water
- Choose a 2-hour morning tour or a 3-hour midday tour
- Includes snacks, beverages and two alcoholic drinks
- Midday tour includes lunch on board
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Kewalo Basin Harbor - Slip F28 (Honi Olani)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy the sun and the island breeze while you scan the horizon for marine life like spinner dolphins and migrating whales, which pass through the area between December and April.
The captain will moor the boat at Turtle Canyon, where you will get a safety briefing. Slip in to the water by climbing down a safe stairway off the boat and spend about an hour to 90 minutes among the turtles with your snorkel guide.
Back on board after your snorkeling adventure, feel free to take a freshwater shower or change in to dry clothing. Enter the the covered cabin for a deli sandwich buffet (midday tour only), or hang out on the deck to relax and snap photos of Waikiki and the Ko'olau Mountains as you sail back to shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with the local operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- As of April 2020 - Transportation has been temporarily paused. Meet at harbor only.
- Bring your own snorkel and mask or buy a new one on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Turtle Canyon Catamaran Snorkel Cruise.