- Observe Hawaii's marine life on a glass-bottom boat tour from Honolulu
- Get a fresh perspective on Oahu’s dramatic South Shore
- Look for whales, dolphins, fish, green sea turtles, and other marine life
- Get comfortable on a 50-foot catamaran and enjoy complementary beverages
Departure & Return
Meet at the Kewalo Basin Harbor Slip F21 Look for the BIG RED SIGN **Car** - GPS: 1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813 - Harbor entrance near Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave - Boat is on front side of harbor near Ala Moana Blvd **Bus** - Take bus #19, #20, or #42 - Exit at Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a great experience and a must do if you’re here at the right time." See review