- Parasail 500 feet (152 meters) above the Oahu coast
- Get fantastic views of the island's southern shore
- No experience necessary
- Photos and GoPro footage available for purchase
Departure & Return
Directions: Xtreme Parasail is located at 1085 Ala Moana Street across from Ward Villages. The Xtreme Parasail booth has a jet ski attached to the top of the booth with a parasail flag. Please see our reservations staff at Slip F-1 for Parasail check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please include a contact phone number and email address with reservation
- Adult need to sign waivers for their minor at the check-in
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please note: if there are observers in your party, you will need to make a purchase for observer ticket
- EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP MUST CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR ACTIVITY TIME
- No refund will be processed for activity downgrade/changes that made on a boat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- NO REFUND WILL PROCESS IF YOU ARE LATE TO YOUR BOOKING TIME FOR ANY REASONS
- All Parasail Flight will be Tandem or Triple. *No single
- Most travelers can participate
- All pricing online is per person
- Parasail tour is 1 hour with shared boat ride. Parasail flight time is not for 1 hour.
- Pregnant travelers are not allowed to participate for boat ride and activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xtreme Parasail
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Xtreme Parasail.
- "Make sure to pay a little extra to get photos taken" See review