Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
429 Tours & Activities
140 Tours & Activities
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Free Locker (With Deposit)
All Fees and Taxes
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point91-1780 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- All passenger weights MUST be input at time of booking. Maximum weight is 275 lbs. No exceptions. No refunds will be given if over the weight limits.
- Check is 15 minutes before the start of the tour time. If you are late no refunds will be issued.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coral Crater LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zipline & Adventure Tower Package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline & Adventure Tower Package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline & Adventure Tower Package?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zipline & Adventure Tower Package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 60779P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses ClimbingExtremeWalking ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuObstacle Courses - HawaiiClimbing - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiZiplining - HawaiiObstacle Courses - MauiClimbing - MauiExtreme - MauiWalking Tours - MauiZiplining - MauiObstacle Courses - KauaiClimbing - KauaiExtreme - KauaiWalking Tours - KauaiZiplining - KauaiCategory
Kewalo BasinHonoluluKCC Farmers’ MarketLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkHonolulu ZooManoa FallsHawaii's Plantation VillageShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignBattleship Missouri MemorialKahana Bay Beach ParkParadise Cove LuauHonolulu ChinatownMokolii IslandUSS Arizona MemorialCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Koko Crater Hanauma BayDuke Kahanamoku StatueValley of the TemplesWaikiki Aquarium