8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Pick up and drop off at the selected hotel lobby
Driver in English
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If the hotel does not appear on the hotel list, please send a message with the name of the hotel, to schedule the pick up.
If you stay in aparment, you can send us the full address to verify if we can go through you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hierve el Agua, Mezcal Tasting, and Teotitlan del Valle Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hierve el Agua, Mezcal Tasting, and Teotitlan del Valle Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hierve el Agua, Mezcal Tasting, and Teotitlan del Valle Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hierve el Agua, Mezcal Tasting, and Teotitlan del Valle Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hierve el Agua, Mezcal Tasting, and Teotitlan del Valle Tour (Private Tour)
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsPhotography ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityFood Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaMarkets - OaxacaPhotography Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory