- Hierve el Agua and Teotitlan del Valle full-day tour with mezcal tasting, from Oaxaca
- Go swimming in the warm waters of the Hierve el Agua springs
- Learn about Zapotec weaving at Teotitlán del Valle
- Taste different types of mezcal from a local producer
- Includes guide, entrance fees, and pickup and drop-off from central Oaxaca
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: This tour doesn't visit Mitla or Arbol de Tule
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The hike back up from the falls is pretty rugged, so you won't be doing it unless you've got great knees to navigate many tall uneven steps." See review