Departure & Return
The address for the tasting is below: Prolongación Privada de Eucaliptos 108, Col San Felipe del Agua Apt #2 If you’re taking a taxi, please let them know that it it is “Atras (behind) el Hotel Casa de Adobe.”
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mezcal y Mole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "A must for anyone who wants to know about mezcal and the moles that are part of the great cuisine of Oaxaca." See review