5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
tortillas, empanadas, memelas, quesadillas, tetelas,
we will cook diferent things coming from nixtamalized corn, we will stuff the fresh hand made tortillas with quesillo, squash blossoms and much more
soup and mole
you will choose a soup and mole adventure to cook with your hands under my instructions, several options to choose from. So many choices....
lechesilla, arroz con leche, fried plantain moletes
just a few ideas about what to choose, nothing is set, you will be the one choosing also.. plenty of options to choose from..
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please contact us 24 hours before to arrange transportation from your space to Quinta Brava
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quinta Brava
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oaxaca Cooking class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Oaxaca Cooking class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oaxaca Cooking class?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oaxaca Cooking class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesChocolate Tours Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOaxaca CityCooking Classes - OaxacaDining Experiences - OaxacaChocolate Tours - OaxacaCategory