10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any preferred location in Ohrid
All transfers with a comfortable A/C car or minivan
Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ohrid, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Albania and Greece. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler;
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates in various weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Albania & Greece in one day from Ohrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Albania & Greece in one day from Ohrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Albania & Greece in one day from Ohrid?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albania & Greece in one day from Ohrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Albania & Greece in one day from Ohrid
10 to 11 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaFull-day Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaCategory