10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your preferred location in Bitola
All transfers with a comfortable A/C car or minivan
Experienced English-speaking guide/driver for the tour
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (Pella Archaeological Museum – 8 €; Museum of Royal Tombs in Aigai – 12)
Departure & Return
Bitola, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Greece. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates in various weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Macedonia tour (Pella & Vergina) from Bitola
10 to 11 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaFull-day Tours - TiranaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaCategory