Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of kayaking and snorkeling equipment is included
- A fun day out for active travelers
- Explore the coastline with a guide and discover the best spots
- Wildlife lovers will especially enjoy this tour
Departure & Return
10:00 - Departure from the beach of Cala Suaraccia 9:30 - Meeting at our base on the beach, next to the bar Iside Private parking in front of the beach. Be aware that there is no public transport and taxis are very expensive.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecosport Sardinia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Touring by kayak gives you a different perspective of the islands than hiking or even than taking a larger boat." See review