5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If planning a cruise stop in the port of Katakolon, see ancient Olympia in a stress-free way. A private driver takes you from the sleepy fishing village to the celebrated home of the Olympic Games, where you can run the ancient track and see where the Olympic flame is lit to kick off the modern games. Plus, go beyond the region's main attraction with a delicious stop at a family farm to sample honey, olive oil, jams, and Greek wine.
- Personalized day trip combines the best of the region's history and cuisine
- Enjoy private transport directly from the port to ancient Olympia
- Learn about the ancient roots of the modern Olympic Games
- Taste olive oil wine, and other Greek products at a honey farm
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned van
Live commentary on board
Certified Guide by the Greek Ministry of Tourism within the Olympic site
Entrance fees at the Olympic site (12 euros pp)
Entrance fees at the honey farm (8 euros pp)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At the central gate of the port of Katakolon, by the sign "JOHN LATSIS, PORT OF KATAKOLON"
Sign - THE TRAVEL INSIDERS
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Senior pricing applies to travelers within the EU
- A COPY of current valid passport is required on the day of travel for seniors and under 18yo
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Travel Insiders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Katakolon Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Katakolon Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Katakolon Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
8 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory