4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Katakolon and Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games, and skip the long queues on this privately-guided excursion. Take in the stunning Grecian coastline, and walk roads once frequented by classical-era athletes and statesmen. Choose between a trip to a local honey producer - topped off by delicious pancakes with homemade honey - or take a guided tour of an olive farm followed by a cooling beach swim.
- Experience the ancient archaeological site at Olympia, including its museum
- Travel in style in an air-conditioned vehicle, complete with live commentary
- Marvel at the Temple of Zeus, Olympic Stadium, and Hermes of Praxiteles statue
- Craft the experience to suit your taste, with a choice of afternoon activities
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board during drive
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fees (Olympia - Olive oil press)
Food and drinks
Licensed guide within olympia's site and museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
7/10/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfy shoes
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stathopoulos Theocharis
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion (4 seated car)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion (4 seated car)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It takes about 1-1.5 hours in the ruins and then another 1-1.5 hours in the museum." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Katakolon and Olympia Shore Excursion (4 seated car)
4 to 5 hours
8 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponneseArchaeology Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensArchaeology Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory