- Flexible tickets mean you can arrive at a time that suits you
- Full access to the zoo, botanic gardens, and children’s play areas
- Fun and interactive activities suitable for all ages
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, 3755 W Seminole Blvd at I-4 exit 104, Sanford, FL 32747
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens is open unless weather is severe, i.e. during a hurricane. Animals will have access to shelters and may not always be visible.
- Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground is open year-round except when temperatures are below 60 degrees or lightning/thunder is in the area.
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit or change of clothes for children to play in the Tropical Splash Ground.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Orlando
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens Ticket.