Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour of Orvieto
- See the famous Orvieto Cathedral, one of the most important in Europe
- Browse ancient artifacts at the cathedral museum
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazza Cahen, in front of the funicular station Directions: Meet your guide at Piazza Cahen, in front of the funicular station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience