10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a feel for desert life in a single outing with this fuss-free private tour from Ouarzazate. Travel comfortably in a private vehicle through the Drâa Valley, stopping at farming villages and towns along the route, and admiring views of the High Atlas Mountains and the lunar-like Zagora Desert. This leaves time for a camel ride, a stroll across the sandy Tinfou dunes, and lunch in Zagora.
- Views of the High Atlas from the scenic Tizi n-Tinifift mountain pass
- Savor traditional Moroccan flavors during lunch in Zagora
- Stop in Tamegroute, a small town known for its old castle and Quranic library
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Ouarzazate hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The listed price does not include a per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect you from your hotel in Ouarzazate at 7:30 am
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Camel ride is not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ouarzazate Unlimited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 18820P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOuarzazate4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaBus Tours - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaFull-day Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechFull-day Tours - Marrakech4WD Tours - AgadirSporting Events - AgadirBus Tours - AgadirExtreme - AgadirFull-day Tours - AgadirCategory