- 2-hour Inspector Morse-themed walking tour in Oxford
- See inspectors Morse, Lewis, and Hathaway's hangouts from the books and television series
- Learn behind-the-scenes facts from your guide
- Stop at landmarks such as Broad Street, the White Horse Pub, and the Randolph Hotel
Departure & Return
Meet your guide next to the Martyrs Memorial on St Giles, Oxford OX1 3AE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the course of your walk, stop by places frequented by the fictional Morse, Lewis, and Hathaway in central Oxford: Broad Street, the White Horse pub, and the Randolph Hotel. Listen to your guide's insights on the show and the characters, as well as the history of Oxford itself.
Return to your starting point after 2 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dogs are strictly forbidden on tour (customers may be turned away if they bring dogs along)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience