Explore our promoted experiences
- Inspector Morse guided walking tour of the city of Oxford
- Learn about Inspector Morse, Lewis and Endeavour as you explore
- Visit an Oxford University college building and other filming sites
- Check out the pubs where Morse and Lewis often met for a pint
- Enjoy a unique tour that’s tailored to the individual group each time
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hear insider tales of the series' filming from cast and crew as you see the eminent university city through the eyes of Morse and his sidekick, Lewis. Visit some of Morse's favorite pubs, the heart of Oxford University, and at least one of the university colleges.
Each tour is unique and doesn’t follow a set route, so be sure to speak up if there's something your particularly want to see.
Before you conclude your tour in central Oxford, ask your guide for suggestions for further independent exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No children under 16. 16+ requires an adult ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No dogs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Oxford
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 'Inspector Morse,' 'Lewis,' and 'Endeavour' Walking Tour of Oxford.