- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See many of Oxford’s top attractions in a day
- Learn fascinating insights about Oxford student life and the city’s history
- Great choice for Harry Potter fans—see filming locations
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Gratuities are optional.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We only visit New college on dates as & when New college is open. Otherwise we will visit other colleges.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.