Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
Departure & Return
Please 'check-in' at The Folly restaurant reception.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Not easy to find, asked across the road and all the went well." See review
- "You can buy a drink from the Folly Restaurant and take it onboard and also use the toilet." See review
- "Really great tour of the regatta course, the tour guide was interesting and relatable to listen to it and it was relaxing to go up and down the river- definitely recommend!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews