- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
The tour begins outside the blue gates of Trinity College, which are on Broad Street, opposite Turl Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Up to a mile (1½km) of walking is involved in total
- Dress suitably for the weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessibility: some parts of the tour may involve stairs where, due to the age of the buildings, there is no wheelchair access. There are also some uneven surfaces and curbs. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands