5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the magic of Sicily on this 5-day tour. Walk the streets of Palermo, stopping at markets and bars to taste delicious wine and street food. Escape the city to admire hilltop views from Erice, tour the Greek Theater in Segesta, and learn how sea salt is collected in Trapani. Hop into a vintage Piaggio Ape and travel to Monreale to see the golden mosaics of the town’s cathedral.
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Walking tour with food and wine in Palermo
- See the sights in Segesta, Erice, Trapani, and Monreale
- Round-trip transport from Palermo airport
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation with breakfast in 3* hotel in the city center of Palermo
Private transfer from the airport of Palermo to the hotel
Food and wine tour in Palermo (3-hours small group walking tour)
Daily excursion to Sagesta, Erice and Trapani from Palermo (8-hours small group tour) with driver
Half day private excursion to Monreale on board of a vintage Ape
Private transfer from the hotel to the airport of Palermo
Tourism tax to be paid at the hotel
Lunch and dinner
Tickets entrance to the monuments
Tour guide during the daily excursion to Sagesta, Erice and Trapani
All not mentioned in the tour includes
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalermo, Palermo, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will wait you just outside the arrival area holding a signboard with your name .
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Accommodation provided in double and triple rooms. For single rooms please ask for a customized quote
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FASHION TOUR&MIT
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-days Sicily tour: food & culture traveling off the beaten paths?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-days Sicily tour: food & culture traveling off the beaten paths?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-days Sicily tour: food & culture traveling off the beaten paths?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-days Sicily tour: food & culture traveling off the beaten paths?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-days Sicily tour: food & culture traveling off the beaten paths
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoMulti-day Tours - SicilyMulti-day Tours - AgrigentoMulti-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale MartoranaPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)